M. Klees, R. Kautsch, "Sachstandsbericht zur Bemessung von Bauteilen mit Klebeverstärkung", Technische Universität Kaiserslautern, Massivbau und Baukonstruktion Prof. Dr.-Ing. J. Schnell, (2004).
2. M. Arduini & A. Nanni, "Parametric study of beams with externally bonded FRP reinforcement", ACI Structural Journal, 94(5), 493–501. (1997).
3. M. Naderi, "Effects of Cyclic Loading, Freeze-Thaw and Temperature Changes on Shear Bond Strengths of Different Concrete Repair Systems", Journal of Adhesion, vol. 84, no. 9, pp. 743-763, (2008).
4. Naderi, M., "Twist-off method for assessing material strength and their bond", Islamic Republic of Iran. Patent No. 23936 (2007).
5. M. Naderi, "New Twist-Off Method for the Evaluation of In-Situ Strength of Concrete", Journal of Testing and Evaluation Volume 35, Issue 6, (2007).
6. M.J. Chajes, WW. Finch, TF. Januszka, TA. Thomson, "Bond and force transfer of composite material plates bonded to concrete", ACI Structural Journal, V. 93, No. 2., pp. 208-17, (1996).
7. T. Horiguchi, N. Saeki, "Effect of Test Methods and Quality of Concrete on Bond Strength of CFRP Sheet", Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium (FRPRCS-3), Non-metallic (FRP) Reinforcement for Concrete Structures, Vol. 1., pp. 265-70, (1997).
8. Y . Sato, Y. Asano, T. Ueda, "Fundamental Study on Bond Mechanism of Carbon Fiber Sheet", Concrete Library of JSCE, Japan, Vol. 37., pp. 97-115, (2001).
9. K . Nakaba, T. Kanakubo, T. Furuta, H . Yoshizawa, "Bond behavior between fiber-reinforced polymer laminates and concrete", ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 98, No. 3, pp. 359-67, (2001).
10. Jm. Sena-Cruz, Jao. Barros, "Bond Behavior of Carbon Laminate Strips into Concrete by Pullout-Bending Tests," Proceedings of the International Symposium Bond in Concrete--from Research to Standards, pp. 614-21,( 2002).
11. J. Wambold, J. Henry, "Evaluation of Pavement Surface Texture, Significance and measurement Techniques", Wear, Vol. 83, No. 2 , pp. 351-68, (1982).
12. A. Abu-Tair, D. Lavery, A. Nadjai, SR. Rigden, TMA. Ahmed, "A New Method for Evaluating the Surface Roughness of Concrete Cut for Repair or Strengthening", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 171-6, (2000)
13. C .Talbot, M. Pigeon, D. Beaupre, DR. Morgan, "Influence of Surface Preparation on Long-Term Bonding of Shotcrete", ACI Materials Journal,Vol.91, No. 6, pp. 560-6, (1994).
14. E. Júlio, F. Branco, V. Silva, "Concrete-to-Concrete Bond Strength. Influence of the Roughness of the Substrate Surface", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 18, No. 9, pp. 675-81, (2004).
15. P. Santos, E. Júlio, V. Silva, "Correlation between Concrete-to-Concrete Bond Strength and the Roughness of the Substrate", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 21, No. 8. pp. 1688-95, (2005).
16. H .Yoshizawa, T. Myojo, M. Okoshi, M. Mitzukoshi, HS. Kliger, "Effect of Sheet Bonding Condition on Concrete Members Having Externally Bonded Carbon Fiber Sheet", Proceedings of the 4th Materials Engineering Conference, Materials for the New Millennium, Vol. 2, pp. 1608-16, (1996).
17. H. Toutanji, G. Ortiz, "The effect of surface preparation on the bond interface between FRP sheets and concrete members", Composite Structures, Vol. 53, No. 4, pp. 457-62,( 2001).
18. M. Mitsui, K. Fukuzawa, T. Numao, I. Fuda,"Relations between Surface Roughness Indexes and Bond Strength between CFRP Sheets and Concrete", Journal of the Society of Materials Science, Vol. 49, No. 6, pp. 685-91, ( 2000).
19. M. Matana, G. Galecki, N. Maerz, A. Nanni, "Concrete Substrate Preparation and Characterization Prior to Adhesion of Externally Bonded Reinforcement", Proceedings of the International Symposium on Bond behavior of FRP in Structures, pp. 133-9, (2005).
20. JJ. Myers, J. Jeffries, X. Shen, "Effect of Varied Surface Roughness and Concrete Strength on the Bond Performance of FRP Fabrics", Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Advanced Composites in Construction, ACIC, pp. 232-42, (2007).
21. G. Li, A. Ghebreyesus, "Fast Repair of Damaged RC Beams Using UV Curing FRP Composites", Composite Structures, Vol. 72, No. 1, pp. 105-10, (2006).
22. JG . Dai, T. Ueda, Y. Sato, "Development of the nonlinear bond stress-slip model of fiber reinforced plastics sheet-concrete interfaces with a simple method", Journal of Composites for Construction, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 52-62, (2005).
23. JG. Dai, Y. Sato, T. Ueda, "Improving the Load Transfer and Effective Bond Length for FRP Composites Bonded to Concrete", Proceedings of Japan Concrete Institute, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 1423-8, (2002).
24. B. Gao, JK. Kim, CKY. Leung, "Experimental study on RC beams with FRP strips bonded with rubber modified resins", Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 64, No. 16, pp. 2557-64, (2004).
25. H .Yoshizawa, Z. Wu, H. Yuan, T. Kanakubo, "Study on FRP-Composite Interface Bond Performance", Journal of Materials, Concrete Structures and Pavements of JSCE, Vol. 662, No. 49, pp. 105-19, (2000).
26. S. Benyoucef, A. Tounsi, EA. Adda Bedia, SA. Meftah, "Creep and Shrinkage Effect on Adhesive Stresses in RC Beams Strengthened with Composite Laminates", Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 67, No. 6, pp. 933-42, (2007).
27. H. Thomas , K. Kang, J. Howell, S. Kim and D. Joo Lee, "A State-of-the-Art Review on Debonding Failures of FRP Laminates Externally Adhered to Concrete", International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, Vol.6, No.2, pp.123–134, June (2012).
28. O. Buyukozturk, O. Gunes, E. Karaca, "Progress on understanding debonding problems in reinforced concrete and steel members strengthened using FRP composites", Construction and Building Materials, 18, 9–19, (2004).
29. M. Naderi, "Using Twist-Off Method for Measuring Surface Strength of Concretes Cured under Different Environments", Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 385-392, (2011).
30. M. Naderi, "Analysis of the Slant Shear Test", Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology - J adhes sci technol, Vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 229-245, (2009).
31. ASTM C 1609/C 1609M – 05, "Standard Test Method for Flexural Performance of Fiber-Reinforced Concrete", (Using Beam With Third-Point Loading).
32. "Externally Bonded FRP Reinforcement for RC Structures", Technical Report, Task Group 9.3, Bulletin No. 14. The International Federation for Structural Concrete (fib), Lausanne, Switzerland, (2001).