1. Awwad M T, SHBEEB L. "The use of polyethylene in hot asphalt mixtures". American Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol.4, No.6, pp 390-396, (2007).
2. CHEN H, XU Q, CHEN S, ZHANG Z. "Evaluation and design of fiber-reinforced asphalt mixtures". Materials & Design, Vol.30, No.7, pp 2595-2603, (2009).
3. CHEN Z, WU S-P, ZHU Z-H, LIU J-S. "Experimental evaluation on high temperature rheological properties of various fiber modified asphalt binders". Journal of Central South University of Technology, Vol.15, No.1, pp 135-139, (2008).
4. ABTAHI S M, SHEIKHZADEH M, HEJAZI S M. "Fiber-reinforced asphalt-concrete–a review". Construction and Building Materials, Vol.24, No.6, pp 871-877, (2010).
5. KALANTAR Z N, KARIM M R, MAHREZ A. A, "review of using waste and virgin polymer in pavement". Construction and Building Materials, Vol.33, pp 55-62, (2012).
6. TAPKıN S. "Optimal polypropylene fiber amount determination by using gyratory compaction", static creep and Marshall stability and flow analyses. Construction and Building Materials, Vol.44, pp 399-410, (2013).
7. TAPKıN S, UŞAR Ü, TUNCAN A, TUNCAN M. "Repeated creep behavior of polypropylene fiber-reinforced bituminous mixtures", Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol.135, No.4, pp 240-249, (2009).
8. TAYFUR S, OZEN H, AKSOY A. "Investigation of rutting performance of asphalt mixtures containing polymer modifiers", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.21, No.2, pp 328-337, (2007).
9. AHMED L A., "Improvement of Marshall properties of the asphalt concrete mixtures using the polyethylene as additive", Engineering and Technology Journal, Vol.25, No.3, pp 383-394, (2007).
10. HUANG Y, BIRD R N, HEIDRICH O, "A review of the use of recycled solid waste materials in asphalt pavements", Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Vol.52, No.1, pp 58-73, (2007).
11. AHMADINIA E, ZARGAR M, KARIM M R, ABDELAZIZ M, SHAFIGH P., "Using waste plastic bottles as additive for stone mastic asphalt", Materials & Design, Vol.32, No.10, pp 4844-4849, (2011).
12. ARABANI M, MIRABDOLAZIMI S, SASANI A., "The effect of waste tire thread mesh on the dynamic behaviour of asphalt mixtures", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.24, No.6, pp 1060-1068, (2010).
13. BEHNOOD A, AMERI M., "Experimental investigation of stone matrix asphalt mixtures containing steel slag", Scientia Iranica, Vol.19, No.5, pp 1214-1219, (2012).
14. AHMEDZADE P, SENGOZ B., "Evaluation of steel slag coarse aggregate in hot mix asphalt concrete", Journal of hazardous materials, Vol.165, No.1-3, pp 300-305, (2009).
15. AMERI M, BEHNOOD A., "Laboratory studies to investigate the properties of CIR mixes containing steel slag as a substitute for virgin aggregates", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.26, No.1, pp 475-480, (2012).
16. ARABANI M, AZARHOOSH A., "The effect of recycled concrete aggregate and steel slag on the dynamic properties of asphalt mixtures", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.35, pp 1-7, (2012).
17. WU S, XUE Y, YE Q, CHEN Y., "Utilization of steel slag as aggregates for stone mastic asphalt (SMA) mixtures", Building and Environment, Vol.42, No.7, pp 2580-2585, (2007).
18. KAVUSSI A, QAZIZADEH M, J., "Fatigue characterization of asphalt mixes containing electric arc furnace (EAF) steel slag subjected to long term aging", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.72, pp 158-166, (2014).
19. PASETTO M, BALDO N., "Mix design and performance analysis of asphalt concretes with electric arc furnace slag", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.25, No.8, pp 3458-3468, (2011).
20. XIE J, WU S, LIN J, CAI J, CHEN Z, WEI W., "Recycling of basic oxygen furnace slag in asphalt mixture: Material characterization & moisture damage investigation", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.36, pp 467-474, (2012).
21. FONTES L P, TRICHES G, PAIS J. C., PEREIRA P. A., "Evaluating permanent deformation in asphalt rubber mixtures", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.24, No.7, pp 1193-1200, (2010).
22. ISMAIL Z Z, AL-HASHMI E. A., "Use of waste plastic in concrete mixture as aggregate replacement", Waste management, Vol.28, No.11, pp 2041-2047, (2008).
23. AHMADINIA E, ZARGAR M, KARIM M R, ABDELAZIZ M, AHMADINIA. E., "Performance evaluation of utilization of waste Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) in stone mastic asphalt", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.36, pp 984-989, (2012).
24. MOGHADDAM T B, SOLTANI M, KARIM M. R, BAAJ H., "Optimization of asphalt and modifier contents for polyethylene terephthalate modified asphalt mixtures using response surface methodology", Elsevier, Vol.74, pp 159-169, (2015).
25. MOGHADDAM T B, KARIM M R, SYAMMAUN T., "Dynamic properties of stone mastic asphalt mixtures containing waste plastic bottles", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.34, pp 236-242, (2012).
26. MOGHADDAM. T. B., SOLTANI. M., KARIM. M. R., "Experimental characterization of rutting performance of polyethylene terephthalate modified asphalt mixtures under static and dynamic loads", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.65, pp 487-494, (2014).
27. TAHERKHANI H, ARSHADI M R. "Investigating the mechanical properties of asphalt concrete containing waste polyethylene terephthalate", Taylor & Francis, pp 1-18, (2017).
28. LAVASANI M, NAMIN M L, FARTASH H. "Experimental investigation on mineral and organic fibers effect on resilient modulus and dynamic creep of stone matrix asphalt and continuous graded mixtures in three temperature levels", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.95, pp 232-242, (2015).
29. PUTMAN B J, AMIRKHANIAN S N. "Utilization of waste fibers in stone matrix asphalt mixtures", Resources, conservation and recycling, Vol.42, No.3, pp 265-274, (2004).
30. DEHGHAN Z, MODARRES A., "Evaluating the fatigue properties of hot mix asphalt reinforced by recycled PET fibers using 4-point bending test", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.139, pp 384-393, (2017).
31. NAPA., "Designing and Constructing SMA Mixtures-State-of-the-Practice", National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA), (1999).
32. COOLEY L, AHLRICH R, JAMES R S, PROWELL B D, BROWN E R, "Implementation of Superpave mix design for airfield pavements", 2007 FAA International Airport Technology Transfer Conference, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA, (2007).
33. CHOUDHARY R, KUMAR A, MURKUTE K. "Properties of Waste Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Modified Asphalt Mixes: Dependence on PET Size", PET Content, and Mixing Process. Periodica Polytechnica Civil Engineering, Vol.62, No.3, pp 685-693, (2018).
34. ASTM D2726, "Standard Test Method for Bulk Specific Gravity and Density of Non-Absorptive Compacted Bituminous Mixtures", Vol.4, No.3,Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society for Testing and Material (ASTM), Philadelphia, USA., (2004).
35. KHODAII A, MEHRARA A. "Evaluation of permanent deformation of unmodified and SBS modified asphalt mixtures using dynamic creep test", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.23, No.7, pp 2586-2592, (2009).
36. REZVAN B, HASSAN Z. "Evaluation of rutting performance of stone matrix asphalt mixtures containing warm mix additives", Journal of Central South University, Vol.24, No.2, pp 360-373, (2017).
37. NCHRP465, "simple performance test for superpave mix design", NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL.
38. JIANG J, NI F, GAO L, LOU S., "Developing an optional multiple repeated load test to evaluate permanent deformation of asphalt mixtures based on axle load spectrum", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.122, pp 254-263, (2016).
39. GOH S W, YOU Z. "A simple stepwise method to determine and evaluate the initiation of tertiary flow for asphalt mixtures under dynamic creep test", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.23, No.11, pp 3398-3405, (2009).
40. ZHOU F, SCULLION T, SUN L. "Verification and modeling of three-stage permanent deformation behavior of asphalt mixes", Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol.130, No.4, pp 486-494, (2004).
41. HıNıSLıOĞLU S, AĞAR E., "Use of waste high density polyethylene as bitumen modifier in asphalt concrete mix. Materials letters", Vol.58, No.3-4, pp 267-271, (2004).
42. MOGHADDAM T B, SOLTANI M, KARIM M. R. "Evaluation of permanent deformation characteristics of unmodified and Polyethylene Terephthalate modified asphalt mixtures using dynamic creep test. " Materials & Design Vol.53, pp 317-324, (2014)
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله