Anderson, R. M., and B. P. Tullis., "Piano key weir hydraulics and labyrinth weir comparison", Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Vol.139, No. 3: 246-253, (2012).Vol. , No , pp. (Year).
2. Dabling, M. R., and B. P. Tullis., "Piano key weir submergence in channel applications", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, Vol. 138, No. 7: 661-666, (2012).
3. Machiels, Olivier, Sebastien Erpicum, Pierre Archambeau, Benjamin Dewals, and Michel Pirotton., "Parapet wall effect on piano key weir efficiency", Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Vol.139, No. 6: 506-511, (2012).
4. Hien, T. Chi, H. Thanh Son, and M. Ho Ta Khanh., "Results of some piano keys weir hydraulic model tests in Vietnam", In Processing of the 22nd Congress of ICOLD, Barcelona, Spain, (2006).
5. Laugier, F., J. Pralong, and B. Blancher., "Influence of structural thickness of sidewalls on PKW spillway discharge capacity", In Proc. Intl Workshop on Labyrinths and Piano Key Weirs PKW, pp. 159-165, (2011).
6. Machiels, Olivier., "Experimental study of the hydraulic behaviour of Piano Key Weirs", PhD diss., Universite de Liège, Belgium, (2012).
7. Lemperière, F., "New Labyrinth weirs triple the spillways discharge–Data for an easy design of PK Weir", Available online on www. hydrocoop. Org, (2009).
8. Leite Ribeiro, M., J-L. Boillat, Anton Schleiss, F. Laugier, and C. Albalat., "Rehabilitation of St-Marc Dam Experimental Optimization of a Piano Key Weir", In Proceedings of the 32nd Congress of IAHR, No. CONF, (2007).
9. Leite Ribeiro, Marcelo, M. Bieri, J-L. Boillat, A. J. Schleiss, G. Singhal, and N. Sharma., "Discharge capacity of piano key weirs", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, Vol.138, No. 2: 199-203, (2011).
10. Kabiri-Samani, Abdorreza, and Amir Javaheri., "Discharge coefficients for free and submerged flow over Piano Key weirs", Journal of Hydraulic Research, Vol. 50, No. 1: 114-120, (2012).
11. Ribeiro, Marcelo Leite, Michael Pfister, Anton J. Schleiss, and Jean-Louis Boillat., "Hydraulic design of A-type piano key weirs", Journal of Hydraulic Research, Vol.50, No. 4: 400-408, (2012).
12. Cicero, G. M., J. R. Delisle, V. Lefebvre, and J. Vermeulen., "Experimental and numerical study of the hydraulic performance of a trapezoidal Piano Key weir", Labyrinth and Piano Key Weirs II: 265-272, (2013).
13. Mehboudi, A., J. Attari, and A. Hosseini., "Flow regimes over trapezoidal piano key weirs", In Labyrinth and Piano Key Weirs III: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Labyrinth and Piano Key Weirs (PKW), Qui Nhon, Vietnam, p. 65. CRC Press, (2017).
14. Guo, Xinlei, Zhiping Liu, Tao Wang, Hui Fu, Jiazhen Li, Qingfu Xia, and Yongxin Guo., "Discharge capacity evaluation and hydraulic design of a piano key weir", Water Supply,Vol. 19, No. 3: 871-878, (2019).
15. Kumar, Munish, Parveen Sihag, N. K. Tiwari, and Subodh Ranjan., "Experimental study and modelling discharge coefficient of trapezoidal and rectangular piano key weirs", Applied Water Science, Vol. 10, No. 1: 1-9, (2020).
16. Azamathulla, Hazi Mohammad, Amir Hamzeh Haghiabi, and Abbas Parsaie., "Prediction of side weir discharge coefficient by support vector machine technique", Water Science and Technology: Water Supply, Vol.16, No. 4: 1002-1016, (2016).
17. Mehri, Yaser, Jaber Soltani, and Morteza Khashehchi., "Predicting the coefficient of discharge for piano key side weirs using GMDH and DGMDH techniques", Flow Measurement and Instrumentation 65: 1-6, (2019).
18. Kumar, Binit, Subhojit Kadia, and Zulfequar Ahmad., "Evaluation of discharge equations of the Piano Key Weirs", Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 101577, (2019).
19. Safarzadeh, Akbar, and Behzad Noroozi., "3D hydrodynamics of trapezoidal piano key spillways", International Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol.15, No. 1: 89-101, (2017).
20. Henderson, F. M., "Open Channel Flow", Macmillan, New York, (1966).
21. Swamee, Prabhata K., "Generalized rectangular weir equations", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, Vol.114.NO.8, 945-949, (1988).
22. Novak, Pavel, and Jaroslav Cabelka., "Models in hydraulic engineering; physical principles and design applications", Pitman Advanced Publishing Program, (1981).
23. Machiels, Olivier, Michel Pirotton, Archambeau Pierre, Benjamin Dewals, and Sebastien Erpicum., "Experimental parametric study and design of Piano Key Weirs", Journal of Hydraulic Research, Vol. 52, No. 3: 326-335, (2014).
24. Rajaratnam, N., and D. Muralidhar., "Pressure and velocity distribution for sharp-crested weirs", Journal of Hydraulic Research, Vol. 9, No. 2: 241-248, (1971).
25. Chanson, Hubert., "Hydraulics of open channel flow", Elsevier, (2004).
26. Wilcox, David C., "Turbulence modeling for CFD", Vol. 2. La Canada, CA: DCW industries, (1998).