1. A. John Boyes, Reducing Moisture Damage in Asphalt Mixes Using Recycled Waste Additives, Msc Dissertation: California Polytechnic State University,San Luis Obispo, 2011.
2. S. Caro Spinel, A Coupled Micromechanical Model of Moisture-Induced Damage in Asphalt Mixtures:Formulation and Applications., PhD Dissertation: Texas A&M University, 2009.
3. F. Moghadas Nejad, A. R. Azarhoosh, G. H. Hamedi and M. J. Azarhoosh, "Influence of using nonmaterial to reduce the moisture susceptibility of hot mix asphalt," Constr. Build. Mater, vol. 31, no. 6, p. 384–388, 2012.
4. A. S. Aksoy, K. S¸amlioglu, S. Tayfur and H. Ozen, "Effects of various additives on the moisture damage sensitivity of asphalt mixtures.," Constr Build Mater, vol. 19, p. 11–18, 2005.
5. P. E. Sebaaly, "Comparison of lime and liquid additives on the moisture damage of hot mix asphalt mixtures," Arlington, VA: National Lime Association, 2007.
6. G. H. Hamedi, F. Moghadas Nejad and K. Oveisi, "Investigating the effects of using nanomaterials on moisture damage of HMA," Road Materials and Pavement Design, 2015.
7. A. Bhasin, Development of methods to quantify bitumen-aggregate adhesion and loss of adhesion due to water., PhD Dissertation: Texas A&M University, 2006.
8. B. Shah, "Evaluation of moisture damage within asphalt concrete mixes," Phd Dissertation,Texas A&M University, 2003.
9. Y. Kim, J. S. Lutif, A. Bhasin and N. D. Little, "Evaluation of moisture damage mechanisms and effects of hydrated lime in asphalt mixtures through measurements of mixture component properties and performance testing," Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, vol. 20, no. 10, p. 659–667, 2008.
10. G. M. Elphingstone, "Adhesion and Cohesion in Asphalt-Aggregate Systems,Ph.D. Dissertation," Texas A&M University, 1997.
11. M. Arabani and G. Hamedi, "Using the surface free energy method to evaluate the effects of polymeric aggregate treatment on moisture damage in hot-mix asphalt.," Materials in Civil Engineering, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 802-811., 2010.
12. F. Moghadas Nejad, G. H. Hamedi and A. R. Azarhoosh, "Use of Surface Free Energy Method to Evaluate Effect of Hydrate Lime on Moisture Damage in Hot-Mix Asphalt," Materials in Civil Engineering, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 1119-1126, 2013.
13. S. F. Mirhosseini, M. Khabiri, A. Kavussi and M. Jalal Kamali, "Applying surface free energy method for evaluation of moisture damage," Construction and Building Materials, vol. 125, pp. 408-416, 2016.
14. R. Ghabchi , D. Singh and M. Zaman, "Evaluation of moisture susceptibility of asphalt mixes containing RAP and different types of aggregates and asphalt binders using the surface free energy method," Construction and Building Materials, vol. 73, pp. 479-489, 30 December 2014.
15. G. H. Hamedi and F. Moghadas Nejad, "Use of aggregate nanocoating to decrease moisture damage of hot mix," Road Materials and Pavement Design, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 35-51, 2015 b.
16. A. Khodaii, . V. Khalifeh, M. H. Dehnad and G. H. Hamedi, "Evaluating the Effect of Zycosoil on Moisture Damage of Hot-Mix Asphalt Using the Surface Energy Method," Materials in Civil Engineering, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 259-266 , 2014.
17. G. H. Hamedi, "Investigating the Use of Nano Coating Over the Aggregate Surface on Moisture Damage of Asphalt Mixtures," International Journal of Civil Engineering, 2017.
18. R. Ghabchi, Z. Musharraf, B. Rifat, K. Murat and D. Singh, "WMA Pavements in Oklahoma: Moisture Damage and Performance Issues," University Transportation Center, Oklahoma, 2013.
19. A. W. Hefer, Adhesion in Bitumen-Aggregate Systems and Quantification of the Effects of Water on the Adhesive Bond, phd Dissertation, Texas : A&M University, 2004.
20. I. L. Al-Qadi, I. M. Abuawad, H. Dhasmana and J. S. Trepanier, "Effects of Various Asphalt Binder Additives/Modifiers on Moisture-Susceptible Asphaltic Mixtures," University of Illinois, 2014.
21. A. Bhasin and D. Little, "Application of Microcalorimeter to Characterize Adhesion Between Asphalt Binders and Aggregates.," Materials in Civil Engineering, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 235-243, 2009.
22. N. M. Wasiuddin, C. M. Fogel, M. M. Zaman and E. A. O’Rear, "Effect of Anti-Strip Additives on surface Free Energy Characteristics of Asphalt Binders for Moisture-Induced Damage Potential," Journal of Testing and Evaluation., vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 36-44, 2007.
23. A. Bhasin, . D. N. Little , K. L. Vasconcelos and E. Masad, "Surface Free Energy to Identify Moisture Sensitivity of Materials for Asphalt Mixes," Transportation Research Board, no. 2001, p. 37–45, 2007.
24. نشریه 234, “آیین نامه رهسازی آسفالتی راههای ایران,” معاونت برنامه ریزی و نظارت راهبردی رییس جمهور, 1390.
25. P. Peltonen, "Road aggregate choice based on silicate quality and bitumen adhesion," Journal of transportation engineering. 118, no. 1, pp. 50-61, 1992.
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله