1. Tominaga, A. and Nezu, I., "Turbulent Structure in Compound Open-channel Flows", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 117, Pp. 21-41, (199).
2. James, M. and Brown, B. J., "Geometric Parameters that Influence Floodplain Flow", Waterways Experiment Section, Hydraulics Laboratory, Department of Defense, US Army Corps of Engineering, (1977).
3. Elliott, S. C. A., "An Investigation into Skew Channel Flow", PhD Thesis, The University of Bristol, (1990).
4. Elliott, S. C. A. and Sellin, R. H. J.,"SERC Flood Channel Facility: Skewed Flow Experiments", Journal of Hydraulic Research, IAHR, Vol. 28, Pp. 197-214, (1990).
5. Sellin, R. H. J., "SERC Flood Channel Facility, Experimental data-Series A, Straight two-stage channels, Skewed floodplain boundaries", The University of Bristol, Vol. 1, (1993).
6. Chlebek, J., "Modelling of Simple Prismatic Channels with Varying Roughness Using the SKM and a Study of Flows in Smooth Non-Prismatic Channels with Skewed Floodplains", PhD Thesis, Birmingham University, (2009).
7. Pezzinga, G., "Velocity Distribution in Compound Channel Flows by Numerical Modeling", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, Vol. 120, Pp. 1176-1197, (1994).
8. Wu, W., Rodi, W. and Wenka, T., "3D Numerical Modelling of Flow and Sediment Transport in Open Channels", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 126, Pp. 4-15, (2000).
9. Fischer-Antze, T., Stoesser, T., Bates, P. and Olsen, N. R. B., "3D Numerical Modelling of Open Channel Flow with Submerged Vegetation", Journal of Hydraulic Research, IAHR, Vol. 39, Pp. 303-310, (2001).
10. Rameshwaran, P. and Naden, P. S., "Three Dimensional Numerical Simulation of Compound Channel Flows", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 129, Pp. 645-652, ( 2003).
11. Kang, H. and Choi, S. U., "Turbulence Modeling of Compound Open-channel Flows with and without Vegetation on the Floodplain Using the Reynolds Stress Model", Advances in Water Resources,Vol. 29, Pp. 1650-1664, (2006).
12. Cokljat, D., "Turbulence Models for Non-circular Ducts and Channels", PhD Thesis, City University of London, (1993).
13. Wright, N. G., Crosseley, A. J., Morvan, H. P. and Stoesser, T., "Detailed Validation of CFD for Flows in Straight Channels", River Flow, Naples, Italy, (2004).
14. Beaman, F., "Large Eddy sSimulation of Open Channel Flows for Conveyance Estimation", PhD Thesis, Nottingham University, (2010).
15. Rezaei, B. and Amiri, H., ''Numerical Modeling of Flow Field in Compound Channels with Non-prismatic Floodplains'', Journal of Scientia Iranica A, Vol. 25, Pp. 2413-2424, (2018).
16. Celik, I. B., Ghia, U. and Roache, P. J., "Procedure or Estimation and Reporting of Uncertainty Due to Discretization in CFD Applications", Journal of Fluids Engineering, ASME, Vol. 130, Pp. 1-4, (2008).
17. Rezaei, B. and Knight, D. W. "Overbank Flow in cCompound Channels with Non-prismatic Floodplains", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, ASCE, Vol.137, Pp. 815-824, (2011).
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله