1. Dai. L., Wang. L., Zhang. J and Zhang. X., "A Global Model for Corrosion-induced Cracking in Prestressed Concrete Structures", engineering failure analysis, January 23, )2016(.
2. Carmo. R. N. D., Valenca. J., Silva. D and Dias-da-Costa. D., "Assessing Steel Strains on Reinforced Concrete Members from Surface Cracking Patternو" Construction and building materials. pp. 265-275. 9 August, )2015(.
3. ACI 224R-01, Control of Cracking in Concrete Structure, (2001).
4. Gergely. P., and Lutz. L. A., "Maximum Crack Width in Reinforced Concrete Flexural Members, Causes, Mechanism, and Control of Cracking in Concrete", SP-20, American Concrete Institute, Detroit, pp. 87-117, (1968).
5. Broms, B., Lutz., L. A. and Leroy, A., "Effects of Arrangement of Reinforcement on Crack Width and Spacing of Reinforced Concrete Members", ACI JOURNAL, Proceedings V. 62, No. 11, Nov. pp. 1395-1410, (1965).
6. Zomorodian., M., Yang., G., Belarbi., A. and Ayoub., A.,"Cracking Behavior and Crack Width Prediction of FRP Strengthened Rc Members under Tension", Engineering structures. 313-324. 27 June (2016).
7. Ji., Y., Hu., Y., Zhang., L. and Bao., Z., "Laboratory Stuies on Influence of Transvers Cracking on Chloride-induced Corrosion Rate in Concrete", Cement & concrete Composites. S0958-9465(15)30062-7. 26 December, (2015).
8. Lagier., F., Massicotte., B., and Charron., J. P.," Bond Strength of Tension Lap Splice Specimens in UHPFRC", Construction and Building Materials, 26 May, (2015).
9. Shah., P. S," Do Fibers Increase the Tensile Strength of Cement Based Material", ACI Material Journal, Vol. 88, No. 6, Nov., (1991).
10. ACI 544.1R-02, State-of-the-art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete, (2002).
11. Yoo. D. y., Yoon. Y. S and Banthia. N.," Flextural Response of Steel-fiber-reinforced Reams: Effects of Strength, Fiber Constent and Strain-rate", Cement & concrete Composites, 25 February, (2015).
12. Esfahani., M. R. and Kianoush., M. R.," Development/Splice Length of Reinforcing Bars", ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 102, No. 1, January– February, (2005).
13. Azizinamini, A., Pavel, R., Hatfield, E., and Gosh, S.K. "Behavior of Lapspliced Reinforcing Bars Embedded in High Strength Concrete", ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 96, No. 5, pp. 826–836, doi:10.14359/737. (1999).