1. Miyamoto, A., Nakamura, H., "Visualization of Impact Failure Behavior for RC Slabs", Proceeding of 3rd International Conference on Concrete under Severe Conditions, UBC, Vancouver, Canada, (2001).
2. Dancygier, A.N., Yankelevsky, D.Z., Jaegermann, Ch., "Response of High Performance Concrete Plates to Impact of Non-deforming Projectiles", International Journal of Impact Engineering, 34:1768-1779 (2007).
3. Gu, W., "Performance and Adoption Measures of Concrete Structures Against Load Impacts by Sudden Bombing Attacks", Proceeding of 3rd International Conference on Concrete under Severe Conditions, Seoul, Korea, June 27 - July 01, (2004).
4. Zeineddin, M., Krauthammer, T., "Experimental Study of Reinforced Concrete Slabs Subjected to Impact Loading", Proceeding of 3rd International Conference on Concrete under Severe Conditions, Seoul, Korea, June 27 - July 01, (2004).
5. Abbas, H., Gupta, N.K., Alam, M., "Nonlinear Response of Concrete Beams and Plates under Impact Loading", International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol. 30, pp. 1039-1053, (2004).
6. Thabet, A., Haldane, D. , "Three-Dimensional Simulation of Nonlinear Response of Reinforced Concrete Members Subjected to Impact Loading", ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 97, No.5, pp. 689-702, (2000).
7. Low, H.Y. , Hao, H. , "Reliability Analysis of reinforced Concrete Slabs under Explosive Loading" , Structural Safety, Vol. 23, pp. 157-178, (2001).
8. Zhang, J., Leung, Ch. K.Y., Cheung, Y.N., "Flexural Performance of Layered ECC-concrete Composite Beam", Vol.66, pp.1501-1512, (2006).
9. Kim, Y.Y., Fischer, G., Lim, Y.M. and Li, V.C., "Mechanical Performance of Sprayed Engineered Cementitious Composite Using Wet Mix Shotcreting Process for Repair Applications", Vol. 101, NO. 1, pp. 42-49. (2004).
10. Zhang, J., Maalej, M. and Quek, S.T., "Hybrid Fiber Engineered Cementitious Composites (ECC) for Impact and Blast-resistant Structures", Proceedings of the First International Conference on Innovative Materials and Technologies for Construction and Restoration– IMTCR04, Vol 1, pp. 136-149. Lecce, Italy, June (2004).
11. Maalej, M., Quek, S.T. and Zhang, J., "Behavior of Hybrid-fiber Engineered Cementitous Composites Subjected to Dynamic Tensile Loading and Projectile Impact", ASCE Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 2 – April (2005).
12. Shao, Y. and Jiang, L., 'Freeze-Thaw Resistance of High Performance Fiber Reinforced Concrete', Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Concrete under Severe Conditions, CONSEC 3, Vancouver, Canada, (2001).
13. Leung, Ch.K.Y. , Cheung, Y.N., Zhang, J., "Fatigue Enhancement of Concrete Beam with ECC Layer", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 29, No. 6, pp.456-473, (2007).
14. Ogawa A, Hitomi Y, Hoshiro H , “PVA-fiber reinforced high performance cement board.” , Proceedings of international RILEM workshop on HPFRCC in structural applications, pp 243–251 (2006).
15. Li, Q. M. , Reid, S. R. , Wen, H. M. , Telford , A. R., "Local Impact Effects of Hard Missle on Concrete Targets", International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol. 32, (1-4): pp. 224-84 (2006).
16. Nataraja, M.C., Dhang, N., Gupta, A.P., "Statistical Variation in Impact Resistance of Steel-Fiber Reinforced Concrete Subjected to Drop Weight Test", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 29, pp. 989-995, (1999).
17. Banthia, N., Bindiganavile, V., "Fiber Reinforced Cement based Composites under Drop Weight Impact Loading: Test Equipment & Material Influences", ACI Special Publication, Vol. 206, pp. 411-428, (2002).
18. ACI-American Concrete Institute, 544 Committee report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete, (1999).
19. Banthia, N., Bindiganavile, V., "Machine Effects in the Drop Weight Impact Testing of Plain Concrete Beams", Proceeding of 3rd International Conference on Concrete under Severe Conditions, UBC, (2001).
20. Badr, A., Ashour, A. F., "Modified ACI Drop Weight Impact Test for Concrete", ACI Material Journal, Vol. I02, No.4, (2005).
21. Zhang, J., Maalej, M., Quek, S.T. and Teo, Y.Y., "Drop weight impact on hybrid-fiber ECC blast/shelter panels", Proceeding of 3rd International Conference on construction material, performance, innovation, and structural application, Vancouver, Canada, (2005).