1. R. Tremblay, "Influence of Brace Slenderness on the Seismic Response of Concentrically Braced Steel Frames". Behavior of Steel Structures in Seismic Area, Proceedings of The STESSA 2000 Conference, Mazzolani F, Tremblay R (eds). Montreal, Canada, Rotterdam, Balkema, 527–534, (2000).
2. A.S. Tzimas, T.L. Karavasilis, N. Bazeos, D.E. Beskos., "A Hybrid Force/Displacement Seismic Design Method for Steel Building Frames"., Engineering Structures 56, pp. 1452–1463, (2013).
3. Eurocode 8 (EC8)., Design of Structures for Earthquake Resistance. Part 1: General Rules, Seismic Actions and Rules for Buildings. Stage 51 draft, EN 1998- 1, European Committee of Standardization, Brussels, (2004).
4. TL. Karavasilis, N .Bazeos, DE. Beskos, "Estimation of Seismic Drift and Ductility Demands in Plane Regular X-Braced Steel Frames". Earthq Eng Struct Dynam, 36(15):2273–89, (2007).
5. T. L. Karavasilis, N. Bazeos, D. Beskos, "Drift and Ductility Estimates in Regular Steel MRF Subjected to Ordinary Ground Motions", A Design-Oriented Approach, pp. 431-451, (2007).
6. N. Bazeos, "Comparison of Three Seismic Design Methods for Plane Steel Frames", Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 29, pp. 553–562, (2009).
7. T. Sullivan, "The Current Limitation of Displacement Based Design". Master Thesis, The European School of Advanced Studies in Reduction of Seismic Risk. (ROSE School), (2002).
8. S. Leoding, M. J. Kowalsky, M. J. N. Priestley, "Displacement-Based Design Methodology Applied to R.C Building Frames". Structural Systems Research Report SSRP-980/06, Structures Division, University of California, San Diego, (1998).
9. M.J.N.Priestley, D.N. Grant and C.A.Blandon, "Direct Displacement-Based Seismic Design", European School for Advanced Studies in Reduction of Seismic Risk, (Rose School) Pavia, Italy, NZSEE Conference, (2005).
10. FEMA-356, "Prestandard and Commentary for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings", Washington, D.C, Federal Emergency Management Agency, (2000).
11. ETABS, Nonlinear version 9.7.3., "Integrated Building Design Software", Computer and Structures, (2011).
12. SeismoStruct-v6.5, Seismo-Soft, S. Antoniou, Editor, Seismo-Soft Ltd, "A Computer Program for Static and Dynamic Nonlinear Analysis of Framed Structures" (available online), (2013).
13. MATLAB, "The Language of Technical Computing", Version 7.6.0. The Math-works Inc.: Natick, MA, (2008).
14. J. Kiusalaas," Numerical Methods in Engineering with MATLAB", Published in the United States of America by Cambridge University Press, New York, pp. 27-137, (2010).
15. ASCE, American Society of Civil Engineers Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures. Published by American Society of Civil Engineers 1801 Alexander Bell DriveReston, Virginia, (2010).
16. SeismoSignal-v6.3.0, SeismoSoft, S. Antoniou, Editor, SeismoSoft Ltd. "Strong-motion data processor", (2011).