1. Paulay, T., and Binney, J.R., "Diagonally Reinforced Coupling Beams of Shear Walls", Shear in Reinforced Concrete, ACI Publication SP-42, pp. 579-598, (1974).
2. Teqos, LA and Penelis G. Gr., "Seismic Resistance of Short Columns and Coupling Beams Reinforced with lnclined Bars", ACI Structural Journal, vol. 85, N.1 January February. Pp. 82-88, (1988).
3. Galano, L., and Vignoli, A., "Seismic behavior of short coupling beams with different reinforcement layouts", Structural Journal, ACI, Vol. 97, No. 6, pp. 876-885, (2000).
4. Zhu ,Y., Zhou, F. L., and Su, R. K. L., "Seismic effects on shear wall structure by coupling beams with side bolted stell plate", The 14th World Conference on 11.Earthquake Engineering October 12-17, Beijing, China, (2008).
5. Kwan, K. H., "An improved wide column frame analogy for shear/core wall analysis", J. Struct. Engng Am. Sot. Civ. Engrs, Feb, (1993).
6. Stewart, J. P., and Chiou, S. J., and Bray, J. D., and Graves, R. W., and Somerville, P.G. and Abrahamson, N.A., "Ground motion evaluation procedures for performance-Based design", PEER report, (2001/09).
7. Somerville, P. G., "Engineering characterization of the near fault ground motion", Proceeding of the SMIP97 seminar, CA, PP. 9-28, (1997).
8. Liao, W. I., and Loh, C.H., and Wan, S., "Earthquake responses of RC moment frames subjected to near-fault ground motions", Structural Design of Tall Buildings, Vol. 10(3), pp. 219-229, (2001).
9. El Sheikh, A., and Ghobarah, A., and Elgohary, M., "Effect of near-fault ground motion on the response of concrete structures", Proceedings of the International Symposium on Seismic Evaluation on Existing Nuclear Facilities International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, IAEA-CN-106/46 (2003).
10. Saiidi, M., Somerville, P., "Bridge seismic analysis procedure to address near-fault effects", A report of Structure and Environmental Engineering at the University of Nevada-Reno, Vol.07-06. (2005)
11. Alavi,B., Krawingler, H. "Consideration of near-fault ground motion effects in seismic design", Proceedings of the 12th WCEE, New Zealand, (2000).
12. ABAQUS UsersManual, Version 6.5. Hibbitt, Karlson & Soreneesen, Inc. Pawtucket, RI. (2004).
13. Bazant, Z. P, Becq-Giraudon E., "Statistical predication of fracture parameters of concrete and implication Forchoice of testing standard", Cement Concrete Research, Vol. 32, No. 4, PP.529-556, (2002).
14. Petersson, P.-E., "Crack growth and development of fracture zones in plain concrete and similar materials", Division of Building Materials, Lund Institute of Technology, ReportTVBM-1006, (1981).
15. Thorenfeldt, E., and Tromasazwicz, A., "Mechanical properties of high-strength concrete and application in design", Proceeding of the symposium utilization of high strength, Tapir, Trondheim, pp. 149-159, (1987).
16. Adebar, P.; Hindi, R., and Gonzalez, E., "Seismic Behavior of a Full Scale Diagonally Reinforced Slender Coupling Beam," Technical Report, Department of Civil Engineering, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, (2001).
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله